Thursday, July 23, 2009

Puppy Love

Ok, so we got a new puppy!!! I was told about him thru my friend Tanya! His name is Bentley, he is a male Yorkie, he is the biggest BRAT!! He has the best peronality tho. We really wanted the kiddos to have a small puppy that they could grow up with and play with. He loves them very much! Sometimes I think that he thinks Emma is a chew toy, but she loves him. He so far as inquired a pacifier from Emma, (and he carries in his mouth just like she does) and a Nitenite from Ashton. He is def. a part of the family! Our other animals, love him. He tries his hardest to play with the cat, but Sam is not so sure about him just yet. Can't really get him to go potty out side (any suggestions?) I am charging my camera today, so I will get some pics of him tonight and put on here!! His first night in his new home he did very well in the crate, last night however was a different story! He cried until about mid night, so I got up and let him out, and he slept the rest of the night!! He's a stinker!! But, a pretty cute one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment